Sunday, September 04, 2005

Speaking of bad weather......


Typhoon Nabi is headed our way - weather satellite images show it near us. It's supposed to affect Japan the most and not hit us full on. I've never experienced a typhoon before so I'm hoping it's not in full effect when it hits Ulsan (the city we live in) We live on the south east coast of South Korea so if nothing else we will get a lot of wind and rain - who knows. Typhoons aren't like hurricanes in that they don't keep their strength once they make landfall. The Korean news stations are showing it but of course I have no idea what they are saying about it - they could be saying "run for your lives" but I'd never know.....lol.

In the pic the top red arrow is us...and of course the bottom one is the Typhoon.

Either way - I'll keep posting but I'm not getting to excited/worried....it seems to be heading more to the East.

Later

1 comment:

lorena said...

that's pretty scary SA. I'll be watching for your updates.