Thursday, September 08, 2005

Scratching the surface

I was tagged by Lorena so I thought I'd give it a go. I haven't really evaluated myself lately and this seemed like a good way to scratch the surface.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel to India
2. be a great mommy
3. get more tattoos
4. write a great work of fiction
5. enjoy life one day at a time
6. listen
7. learn

7 things I can do:
1. be honest
2. adapt
3. laugh at myself
4. question
5. organize
6. relax
7. think outside the proverbial box

7 things I cannot do:
1. cook (mostly because I don’t try)
2. walk on grass in my bare feet
3. change other people
4. walk around alone in the dark (overactive imagination)
5. math
6. listen to someone rub fabric (of any kind)
7. swim in a lake (or anywhere else that sea creatures swim)

7 things that attract me to the same (or opposite) sex:
1. individuality
2. dry wit
3. honesty
4. intelligence
5. empathy
6. sincerity
7. confidence

7 things that I say most often:
1. Fucking hell
2. crazy
3. Hajima (Korean for “don’t do that”)
4. Luv
5. craptastic
6. What a bunch of morons
7. sheesh

7 celebrity crushes: (it didn’t specify dead or alive)
1. Johnny Depp
2. Justin Theroux
3. Audrey Tautou
4. Johnny Cash
5. Edgar Allen Poe
6. Ron Livingston
7. Blake Schwarzenbach (Jets to Brazil frontman – he’s an indie rock celebrity)

4 comments:

lorena said...

ha! I love your list of 7's. I'm with you on the overactive imagination, I can't walk alone in the dark or swim in dark water alone, I always imagine the most gruesome things lurking there.

Slitely Askew said...

Just the other night I had to walk alone up the completely dark stairs to my apartment and I imagined someone lurking in the dark....even though I've never felt vulnerable in this country! Sometimes my imagination works overtime when I'm alone somewhere that is a public place...ususally when I'm alone in a movie theater bathroom....haha.

lorena said...

Teehee. Just this week I got the heebie-jeebies walking through my office alone in the dark, I got goosebumby and my heart was racing until I reached the door and then ran through it and slammed it behind me and laughed really loud. My imagination pictured someone scaling the house and sliding the plastic tarp to the side and slipping into my office and waiting in the dark corner.

lorena said...

holy shite P - that is hilarious!! I think like that in outhouses!!