Saturday, September 24, 2005

Giving In

I've been in Korea for about 10 1/2 months and I haven't once got my hair cut because I was afraid that it would end up looking like all the other horrible hair styles I see women walking around with. Needless to say - my hair looks crappy. I came here with a pixie cut and now it's chin length. Along the way I've trimmed it here and there hoping to give it some style but I haven't bothered trying for a few months now. Everyday I complain about how much I hate my hair. The initial plan was to wait until we flew into Toronto and get it styled there. Recently though we've met a hip gent on our corner who has a hair shop. He looks "with it" and he can speak some English. So in an hour I am going to his shop to get my hair coloured and cut (I have a pic of what I want - hope that helps - just hope the style looks good on me).......I'll post before and after pics (regardless of the outcome)....here's hoping for the best!

1 comment:

lorena said...

oooh fun - I can't wait to see the pics!

(I completely understand your hair dilemna abroad - I didn't get my hair cut my year in Italy. When I went there it was halfway down my back and near the end after I broke off my 4 year relationship with the Greek I cut it all off one day until my roommate came home and screamed when she saw me doing it. She took the scissors from me and cleaned it up - it was fun)