Sunday, June 27, 2010

Who doesn't love free shipping?

To celebrate Canada Day and the 4th of July I'm offering free shipping on all of my coffee cozies from June 27 until July 5.

Yesterday I sold all of my bookmarks!! Yay! I'm now up to 36 sales, I can't believe it! I'll be busy this week painstakingly cutting circles out of felt but it will be worth it!

My dear grandmother fell last weekend and hit her head, broke her arm, and possibly fractured her pelvis so she is staying in respite care at the nursing home to get physio and hopefully return home soon. This past week I've been spending every spare moment knitting her a lap blanket and it's finally done! I've never knit an afghan style blanket before but I used a really simple chevron stitch and I really like how it turned out. I'll be mailing it off to grandma tomorrow!

No comments: