Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Natural Balance


so even though my job has been more frustrating than fulfilling; today I think the chaos and stress and general feeling of discontent found its balance in two ways. First - a nameless thorn in my side (co-worker) was fired this morning. I haven't blogged about her because there is just too much to say but without going into details.....I didn't feel bad about her being fired because I'm sure she never felt bad when she just didn't show up for work.

Second, I got a call from the Toronto Public Library for an interview. This second thing could end up more of a headache than anything else but I'm definitely going for an interview. The reason I say it could be a headache is because I will have to go Part time at my current job and all hell could break loose - also the location of the branch I could possibly work at could be an insanely inconvenient commute. I don't have the details yet nor the position....so who knows......

Maybe my GIGANTIC debt will pay off! Maybe I'll be a librarian afterall. Here's hoping for the best.

3 comments:

lorena said...

best of luck to you!!!!

Adam said...

Good luck! I'm sure everything will work out the way it's meant to in the end... Go team, go!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Worry about the complications later ;)