Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blythe Mania


Hi All!
We got back from Japan Wendesday night. It was a great escape from work. I planned on buying some Blythe dolls while in Japan and I am pleased to say I got more than I had bargained for. I had planned on getting maybe two full sized Blythe dolls but we found a cool toy store specifically carrying collectors' toys. The prices were less than I expected and I ended up buying three full sized Blythe dolls there and one Petite Blythe. I then bought two more Petite Blythe dolls at other stores (one is a pop up Blythe). All in all I'm very happy. I ended up spending about 34000 Yen (about $370.00 CDN) on them. Two of them are Japan Toys R Us Exclusives....YAY! Unfortunately I can't take them out of the boxes and inspect them as well as I'd like because I have to ship them back to Canada. We are heading out of here in 8 weeks.....woohaa!

Since I rarely update my photo album and Myles always does (with the same pics I would post anyway) Check out his photo album from now on (located in my links)

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those things creep me out.