Sunday, July 04, 2010

Monster iPad Case

I just finished my first felt iPad case! I made it for a friend of a friend and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I don't have an iPad myself so I had to go on measurements alone and I think it will fit perfectly but I haven't tested that theory. Its outside measures 10.2" x 8.7" with the stitching around the edges the opening measures 10" x 8.1". It is made with two pieces of felt on either side (outside blue, inside black) and is entirely hand cut and hand stitched. I'm planning on making another (not a monster) for my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Mathew said...

Dude this is awesome. Can't wait to get it and photo the fudge out of it.

Renaud said...

OMG that is fuggin awesome. I want, want want!

Sally Carson said...

LOVE it!

Lori P said...

This is adorable!

GabsBags said...

Absolutely adorable!