Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back in Blog Land

Well, after an long and difficult week which unfortunately included flying across the country for my grandmother's funeral, I'm back into the swing of things. In addition I have a wholesale order to finish for the end of the month. Fifty of my argyle coffee cozies are heading to a coffee roastery in Brisbane, Australia. Next week promises to also be hectic as I have a phone interview with the Lethbridge Public Library. I applied for two positions and I'm shortlisted for both! If I'm successful we could be moving to Alberta for the middle of August. I'm looking forward to a new opportunity and to put my library skills to use once again.

In the meantime, I'm offering free shipping on all of my "Aren't You Crafty" charm necklaces as part of the Christmas in July Etsy promotional sale.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: