Sunday, April 25, 2010

knitting, stitching, and hockey


I've been busy knitting phone cozies and coffee cozies and I've finally made a few bookmarks I've been wanting to try for a while. I have to say I love the bookmarks! I hate using a boring bookmark, or a thick bookmark that leaves a bump in your book and inevitably falls out when you put your book in your bag. I also love working with felt and just adore mixing vibrant colours. I've had a lot of fun naming the bookmarks too! Even if I don't sell a single one...I'm super happy I made them!

Watching the hockey game at the moment...Canucks of course...I've never really watched play off hockey...must have been the Olympics that got me into it because I watched all the Canadian games. Lets hope the Canucks can wrap it up tonight!

Well, back to knitting coffee cozies and hockey watching.

No comments: