Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We have a puppy!



We picked up the puppy Sunday morning in Peterborough. After a couple sleepless nights and stressful days I think he is settling in. Today I left him alone for the first time for about 2 hours and when I came home I wasn't greeted by yelps and barks. Tonight we take him to the vet for a check up.

In other news...I no longer work at the vet clinic. I am training for another department at the library so I will be getting extra hours there - Yay$$$$

I was downtown today at Bay and Bloor and passed Kenny Hotz on the street. Cool huh?!?! - If you don't know who Kenny Hotz is then you've been missing out on some quality programming! Kenny Vs. Spenny is primo!

3 comments:

lorena said...

reminds me of your last puppy - what a cutie!

Slitely Askew said...

He is the same breed and same colours as our little Korean pup. Not an attempt to replace...just a continuation. :)

Adam said...

Wow, what a cutie-pie! He's just lying there, maxin' and relaxin'... What's his name? You haven't named him after Kenny and/or Spenny have you?

Sounds like this are going well there for you. Keep up the good work. Say hi to the husband.