Sunday, May 28, 2006

Par-tay


Today we are officially "those pet people". We are heading to a doggie birthday party with Gogi. This will be his first party....and probably last dog party as I don't know that many people who throw these things.

In other news, things are going well at work. The library is an interesting place to work. Between the farting guy and the many students who want me to do their projects there's always something or someone to keep me amused and/or annoyed.

The wedding celebration in the Soo was last weekend. We are heading to my parents place next weekend for the "garden party" in celebration of our elopement. The parental figures have come around it seems and gotten over the trauma of exclusion they claim to have been victim to. Being unconventional is harder than it may seem.

The city in the summer is so nice! Maybe soon I won't have to work every Saturday and my new husband and I can enjoy the city together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, everything seems to be coming up Mel lately! Congrats on the new job and the wedding! I should be reading this thing more often