Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Librarian at last

So.....last Wednesday I had my interview with the Toronto Public Library. It was a general interview for no specific position. I thought it went really well and they told me I would hear from them if I had scored well on my interview and when a position came up. They warned me that it could take a while for them to contact me.

The next day I got a call to interview for a position at the North York Central library. It was for a part time temporary position. 17.5 hrs a week for 4 months.

Yesterday I went for the interview and left it feeling like I had bombed. HOWEVER - today I got a call and was offered the job!

So....in less than a week I am now a Librarian. Let the stress of new employment begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COngrats hon! No Korea for now. Just crazy people and bums (JK) thats just my library. Well you have many good fortunes add i predict and you will have to come down and visit Kev and i when we have our open house. Oh yeah we bought a house!