Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Crappy Irony

So...I'm two days in at my receptionist job. Things seem to be going well but the full-time receptionist who is training me is leaving next week.....then I expect all hell to break loose (these are not unfounded expectations)and let me say I'm not looking forward to it and am applying to library jobs in anticipation.

So.....today I get an email....for a library position.....IN LONDON! Sheesh.....I move to Toronto less than one week ago and now London wants me......ah well - hopefully that just means that I'll have no problem getting a library gig here.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hi Melissa, Adam here from friendly London. If it makes any difference, we'd love to have you two back. Saying that, enjoy Toronto. I'm sure I'll be seeing you and Myles soon enough.... You can't get rid of me that easily!

lorena said...

stay in Toronto, it kicks butt, and I'm sure it doesn't make your snot grey when you blow your nose...(so I've heard anyway)