Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yes I'd like some cheese with my whine

Just thought I'd let you know I've updated my photo album.....by a whole 8 photos.....don't get too excited. I've added a few of the scooter inferno pics. I'll put more on there soon.

So work is sucking at an exponential rate these days. I've had another student added to my biggest and already too full class....now there are 15 students....and that's too big. I can't exactly teach students conversation when they each get one or two chances to speak in class. Also, I have been handed report cards for 10 of my classes......ridiculous. Not to mention no respect, no vacation, etc. Myles and I are seriously contemplating an early retirement from this gig. But then again we're being held hostage here by debt. And so it goes.....money makes the world go 'round....blah blah blah.

Out.

No comments: