Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still unemployed...

...and looking for work in all the wrong places....or so it seems. I've applied to numerous job postings (all professional jobs) and only one "paraprofessional" and the only interview I've had so far is for the "paraprofessional" job. I'm a little disenchanted with Library Science at the moment. I'm also a bit tired of waiting for something to change. I've had a professional librarian position (temporary of course) so it's not like I don't have a variety of experience, but is it possible to have too much variety? I would think not - but the library world is a complex and confusing realm of existence.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a job and in the meantime I research topics that interest me and catch up on reading that's been piling up. Not a bad way to spend the summer no doubt but I like change and it's past due.

No comments: