Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm still here.....

thought I'd left didn't you?.......well, I've been doing pretty much the same thing I was last time I posted. Working......eating.....sleeping.......playing Xbox 360 games. You wouldn't know I'm approaching 30 years old.......and that's fine with me.

Work is mind numbing so I'm trying to do some research in the hopes of publishing an article. I'm also doing some occupational soul searching. Since my job lacks soul it's not a difficult task to see where other opportunities may offer more but alas, I am in London Ontario and library jobs are sparse here so I'm biding my time and hoping for something more fulfilling before June.

In a perfect world I'd open my own bookstore or something combined with a bookstore and publish a zine and get more tattoos and just be happy - but life isn't ideal and everything costs money.....that of which I do not have.

Such is life.

No comments: